Polyamide, PBT y PET compounds V0
Our products with flame retardancy properties are present in parts and components of electrical, electronic, automotive, and household appliances. Surely, some parts molded with Promyde® polyamides or Terylene® PBT are part of your day to day, and are at your fingertips in multiple applications such as switches, sockets, electronics, automobile parts, or in house hold appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines and dryers. In addition, our polymers facilitate the electrical connectors and fuse boxes production.
Our grades meet the most demanding requirements in the market, and comply with the most exigent safety regulations for the electrical and electronical markets.
PROMYDE®: PA6 AND PA66 FR COMPOUNDS HALOGENS FREE
Promyde PA6 and PA66 FR compounds range offers unreinforced and reinforced grades with different up to 50% fiber content, with mineral fillers or other reinforcement charges. Our entire range is also available in colored products.
We offer solutions for all flame-resistance levels , from the most basic V2 up to V0 classification in UL94 for the most demanding applications and a Glow Wire Flammability Index (GWFI ) up to 960°C. These excellent flame retardant properties cover all the requirements of E&E applications. In addition, we have in a portfolio grades that meet the maximum safety level required by the EN45545 standard for Railway Fire protection.
Promyde offers a wide range of halogen-free products, in which safety prevails, but now provide a reduced toxicity and have a lower environmental impact.
Promyde Flame retardant compounds main advantages:
- High durability. Strength & resistance for housings and protective parts
- Optimal flame-resistance and a high temperature resistance
- Available grades that meet the highest standards in the market such as V0 in UL94 y HL3 by EN45545 standard
- Halogen-free flame retardant technology
TERYLENE®: PBT AND PET FR COMPOUNDS
The Terylene PBT, PET and PBT/PET product range offers unreinforced and glass fiber reinforced grades with properties that achieve the highest values of flame-resistance: V0 and V2 UL-94, with a Glow Wire Flammability Index (GWFI) of 960ºC. These values are reached even below 1mm thickness.
Our entire range of PBT, PET and PBT/PET compounds products is also available in colors.
Terylene also offers its halogen free range.
Advantages of PBT and PET Terylene compounds
- Excellent mechanical properties with low water absorption and flame retardant properties to offer new solutions to new design trends, like electronic industry, which is constantly evolving.
- Its Stability at high temperatures, even at long exposure or working times, allows Terylene grades to maintain high mechanical properties even under the most demanding conditions, being the material of choice for automotive applications.
- Terylene grades also stand out for a remarkable surface finish
- V0 grades available.
MAIN APPLICATIONS AT THE ELECTRIC & ELECTRONIC INDUSTRY
- Low voltage plugs, connectors and patch panels
- Circuits and surge protection
- Selection matrix and configurators
- Terminal blocks
- Wiring accessories and junction boxes
- Switches and circuit breakers
- Industrial LED products
- Security lighting
- Electrical components and accessories
- Housings and functional parts, eg. Ex: engine parts
- Clamps, cable glands and cable management systems
- Small and large house hold appliances