Polymerization integrated into in-house compounding
Our production plant in Zaragoza, Spain, is subject to a process of continuous improvement in technology and production standards. NUREL employees strive to exceed the expectations of our customers with products and services of the highest quality.
Polyamide production expertise
50 years experience in polymerization processes and brand new investments in state-of-the-art compound extrusion enables us to improve and widen our polyamide offer with increased capacity of PA6 & PA66 compounds for all polyamide markets. Our extensive experience in polymerization is focused on guaranteeing the highest quality products with consistent properties. NUREL manufacturing standards are focused on quality, safety and security, as well as on environmental sustainability.
Our polyamide production
- Two continuous polymerization plants, six versatile production lines with a total capacity of 27,000 mt.
- 3 post condensation facilities
- 2 compounding units
- Bulk storage facility as well as packed product warehouses
- Recycling plant and caprolactam recovery plant
- Water treatment plant and utilities production
- Packaging lines for bulk, octabins, big-bags and 25 kg bags
Quality as our strategic value
- Quality is a strategic value for NUREL, and is understood as one of the main tools contributing to meet and exceed customer satisfaction and our common success
- Our main objective is to guarantee high quality products with stable properties. For this purpose, we not only use our state-of-the-art technology and our know-how in polymerization, but also we work upstream with the raw material suppliers
- In accordance to our commitment with Quality and Sustainability, our plant has achieved the ISO 9.001, ISO 50.001 and ISO 14.001 certifications