Polymerization integrated into in-house compounding
Our production plant in Zaragoza, Spain, is subject to a process of continuous improvement in technology and production standards. NUREL's employees strive to exceed the expectations of our customers with products and services of the highest quality.
POLYAMIDE PRODUCTION EXPERTISE
50 year's experience in polymerization processes and brand new investments in state-of-the-art polymer compound extrusion enables us to improve and widen our polyamide offer with an increased capacity of PA6 & PA66 compounds for all polyamide markets. Our extensive experience in polymerization is focused on guaranteeing the highest reliability and consistent properties. NUREL's manufacturing standards are based on three pillars: quality, safety and environmental sustainability.
OUR POLYMER PRODUCTION ASSETS
- Two continuous polymerization plants, six versatile production lines with a total capacity of 27,000 Tons
- Three post condensation facilities
- Two compounding extrusion units
- Bulk storage facility as well as packed product warehouses
- Recycling units and caprolactam recovery plant
- Water treatment plant and caprolactam recovery plant
- Packaging lines for bulk, octabins, big-bags and 25 kg bags
QUALITY AS OUR STRATEGIC VALUE
- Quality is a strategic value for NUREL, and is understood as one of the main tools contributing to meet and exceed our common success.
- Our main objective is to guarantee high quality products with stable properties. For this purpose, we not only use our state-of-the-art technology and our know-how in polymerization, but also, we work upstream with our raw material suppliers.
- In accordance to our commitment with Quality and Sustainability, our plant has achieved the ISO 9.001, ISO 50.001 and ISO 14.001 certifications.