Three Bubble Film
Polyamide 6 and copolyamides for Three Bubble film production
Promyde® has a range of polyamide 6 polymers specifically designed for triple bubble film extrusion. Our products can be adapted to any three bubble extrusion technology.
The main purpose of using three bubble technology is to get a good controlled shrinkage and improve mechanical properties of down gauging films. The use of polyamide is manly recommended for sausage casings and coextruded for high barrier packaging shrink film.
Promyde PA6 has high barrier towards oxygen and other gases, aromas and flavours, shrinking properties and compatibility with other materials used in coextrusion.
Our Promyde PA6 for triple bubble extrusion offers an extremely stable high quality and good processing with one the lowest moisture and free monomer content in the market.
PROMYDE® GRADES FOR THREE BUBBLE FILM
- Promyde offers 3.8 PA6 viscosity products with or without lubrication.
- Low moisture & monomer content
- Improved gas barrier (O2, CO2...) flavours and chemicals
SPECIFIC PROPERTIES FOR THREE BUBBLE EXTRUSION
- Increased CO2 permeability grades available
- Special grades with high shrinking properties
- Special grades with sealing properties
- High heat resistance, suitable for sterilization treatments