Faster, lighter, greener, better
Automotive sector has always been on the edge of innovation for mechanical developments and processing performance. From NUREL we are to contribute with Promyde®, our advanced engineering polyamide 6 and 66 based materials, in this continuous development race.
Aiming the same goals as our customers’, a relevant part from our portfolio is focused on helping OEMs to achieve the so demanded goals in fuel consumption, emissions reduction and dynamic performance, as well as for reducing costs in manufacturing processes. And not least, improving the quality of the components for the whole driving performance of our vehicles.
IMPROVING YOUR DESIGN FROM THE INSIDE
Lighter means better fuel economy and lower emissions. As our PA reinforced grades are increasingly being considered in metal replacement projects due to their outstanding mechanical properties and wear resistance, our Weight Reduction polyamides go one step forward.
Promyde Nano Clay PA6, which has improved mechanical properties being lighter than the reinforced grades. It also features partial light blocking properties, another advantage for lighting components, for wich it is also recommended our electrical and thermal conductivity polyamides.
For processing performance, our Promyde High Flow polyamides, bring cost decrease by cycle time and energy consumption reduction, as requested for mass production components.
Benefiting also from more dimensionally stable components and better surface finish as lower processing temperatures are required. Moreover, for a last surface finish upgrade in reinforced polyamide, we got developed improved surface finish ‘S’ glass fiber grades. As demanded for visual parts in interior/exterior.
OUTSTANDING PROPERTIES FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- Weight Reduction for lightening your components
- Metal replacement from outstanding mechanical and wear resistance properties
- Cost savings in energy consumption and cycle time reduction with High Flow
- From high stiffness to elasticity
- Dimensional stability thanks to lower processing temperature
- Excellent surface finish in filled and unfilled grades
- Exclusive materials for your requirements
- R&D proven capabilities for join development projects
- RECOMYDE® and INZEA® alternatives for meeting sustainable needs